How to make a DIY Rosemary and Ginger hair mask
- 3─4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 2─3 drops Ginger essential oil
- 2 tablespoons carrier oil, such as coconut, almond, or olive oil
1. Begin with clean hair, as leftover product buildup on the hair and scalp will prevent your mask from soaking in fully.
2. Combine the Rosemary and Ginger essential oils with the carrier oil in a small bowl.
3. Grab a comb and begin parting your hair in sections.
4. Apply the mixture from your scalp to your roots using your fingers. You can also use a comb if that is easier to spread the product throughout the hair. Focus mainly on the scalp, allowing the oil to fully saturate the area.
5. Leave the mixture in your hair for 15─30 minutes, then wash as usual.
6. Apply this mask twice per week for best results.
YL tip: This is a great opportunity to play around with other essential oils that are also known for amping up your hair routine. Try replacing the essential oils in this recipe with Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Tea Tree, or Geranium. If you do, let us know which mask combo is your favorite!
Why are you excited to try this hair mask?
Let us know in the comments!
Source Maintain your mane at home with this DIY hair mask is written by Young Living for www.youngliving.com